Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun day at the Fire House

Jake is volunteering with Eagle Fire and he invited us to
attend their open house today.
We went and had a blast despite the freezing windy weather.
________________________
We all got to sit inside the fire truck. It looked awesome inside!
__________________________
We watched as they demolished this entire car.
It used to have a roof! I now know that I will be
safely extricated if I ever get stuck in a car!
__________________________
Jake gave us a tour of all the feats he had to
perform to pass his physical exam.
Lex and Cyrus took their shot at this thing...
whatever it is! It's harder than it looks.
___________________________
Now that we're finished with our adventure at the Fire House we have one handsome Deputy Fire Marshall on our hands. He's always keeping us in line.
*Plug for Jake and the Eagle Fire: Go to Haunted Woods this year where they will be volunteering!

1 comments:

Michel... said...

what fun! I don't think I ever be a fireman though (I'm random haha I know) ... just glad you can share that kinda thing...