Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cyrus is going to have a little brother!

Sometime in March our second little baby boy is going to be
born and Cyrus will become a big brother!


Cyrus is a great helper. It will be wonderful to have a
little helper around when the baby comes.
His favorite new chore is scrubbing the wood floor
with the brissely vacuum accessory. His second favorite
chore is holding the dustpan after I sweep. He helps fold the
towels, cleans the toy room, and lots of other things!


Cyrus may just become the most loving, best sharing
big brother in history. He loves to see how people react
when he shares what he's eating or playing with.
We always give him a great big thank you and a hug.
Although we've been teaching and telling him about being
nice for a long time, he's now really grasping what it means
to be "nice". He uses this idea of sharing to remind us
how to share too. If we have something he's not supposed
to play with, he always says "Please share Daddy!" or
"Please Share Uncle Jake!". Hopefully he'll keep
sharing when the baby comes along!

If you've had patience to read this far, you can cast your
vote on the five boy names we're choosing from!
But just so you know, majority doesn't win...
We just want to know what you all think! :-D
1. Darius 2. Corbin 3. Gabriel 4. Cael 5. Gideon

31 comments:

Michel... said...

Amazing what kids can do! I am so happy and excited about the new baby - I vote Gabriel... hope all is well!

Ashley Poulsen said...

I LOVE the name Cael, as i said on facebook, but i also like corbin. :)

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are doing an amazing job teaching your son, Erin. Those boys (and maybe girls too someday) are so blessed to have such a momma. My two cents on the next Case name, I’m a fan of two of the names you have, but I have to say Gideon gets my vote hands down.

p.s. I hope to see you rather soon!

-Ashley (the one in Asia)

Anonymous said...

I vote for Corbin

Anonymous said...

I vote for Cael. Congrats. I only have another 6 weeks or so to go to find out if it is a boy or girl.

Brittney said...

I really like Corbin

Kyle M Case said...

Gideon is really the only choice.

Kimball/Cardon said...

I like all your choices but if I had to choose just one it would be Corbin. It goes really well with Case! You are amazing parents and Heavenly Father is going to send amazing kids to you two because of that!

Anonymous said...

Ok...........Grandpa Bassett thinks all the names are unique to the Bassett clan.........some way more than others........so my vote is for Corbin.

Anonymous said...

My mom and I both love all the names but we choose Gabrial for special reasons. We think it is the best and most spiritual name. Good Luck Sweetie, let us know how we can help.

Anonymous said...

So do we get to vote on the name of this new little blue bundle? I vote for this name hope you like it!

Amon Michael Case

Anonymous said...

I like Corbin, if you picked Darius you would have a little rhyme scheme with Cyrus:) I didn't even know you were expecting! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Gabriel...since my baby's name is Gabe, we can both have little Gabe's! :)

Anonymous said...

Corbin......Corbin Case, it rolls off the tongue. What about middle names?

Anonymous said...

I vote Corbin!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Darius. definitely Darius.

Anonymous said...

Corbin Case would sound awesome

Leesa said...

Corbin or Cael is my vote, but what ever you decide, we will love. Hope you are doing well and can't wait to see you at Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Corbin or Cael
Malinda

Anonymous said...

Sharon likes Gabriel. Rick likes Gabriel, particularly Gabe but I like Darius too. Could name him Darius Corbin and call him DC Case. However, Sharon is still a fan of Justin.

Anonymous said...

I vote for Stud Horse Case

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go with Corbin

Anonymous said...

Well Erin and Lex,
I love the names Gabriel and Cael. They are both wonderful names. Also I am sure what ever you name Cyrus's baby brother we will all love it!!

Anonymous said...

Gideon

Mindy said...

I like them all. My sister just had a baby boy that they named Gadriel. I alos like Corbin.

Anonymous said...

I love the name Cael and I also like Gabriel ... but Adrean does have a point Corbin Case does sound good.

Anonymous said...

I'll save the costume for you!!! It's a fun one! I'm so excited you are having another boy!! More play mates for Sam. Let's get together soon. By the way...my vote is for Gabriel.

Anonymous said...

I vote Gabriel

Karlee Norma said...

I really like Cael, It's a pretty rad name, but I will love anything you pick :)

Anonymous said...

how sweet..another boy..I am so glad for you...............I like the name Gabriel..

Jessica said...

Darius or Corbin