Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7 Things I Love - Tag

I've probably been tagged before but I've never responded to one.
(I'm SO not creative when it comes to something like this.)
I suppose my friend Lisa is right that I am desperately in need of some posting.
It's even more true when my husband, Lex, says
"You need to post some new things."
I guess I've been a little preoccupied lately!

7 Things I Randomly Love


1. (I know it's crazy) The ANTICIPATION of having this baby!
2. Watching a movie with Lex.
3. Wearing shorts.
4. All the hilarious things that come out of Cyrus' mouth. He's one smart cookie.
5. (I must be crazy...) Teaching the Dance Festival Dances.
6. Doing P90X with Lex. I can't wait until I can start up again.
7. Watching Cyrus dance. WHAT A HOOT!

I'M TAGGING:
1. Jana
2. Karlee
3. Kinley
4. Leah
5. MaLea
6. Becca
7. Mandi

2 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

Cute, Erin! I can't believe our little Darius is almost here! =)

Lisa said...

It wasn't so painful, was it?

I like wearing shorts, too...I am anxiously awaiting spring.