Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We're having a baby!

We are excited to be expecting another baby...
due March 16th. We will find out if it's a boy or girl
on October 27th, but Cyrus is already certain it's a girl.
Let us know what your guess is!


Jana took my first pregnancy picture in her new studio
she put together upstairs. She always does a fabulous job!...
but I always feel so goofy getting my picture taken all alone.
A great big thanks to MaLea who gave me her winter maternity clothes. I would be freezing already if it weren't for her. THANKS YOU!

7 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh, my! How exciting. It is so fun when your family begins to grow... all the new little spirits and the excitement and joy they bring into your home. Congrats! I hope it is a girl too! She will be BEAUTIFUL!

MaLea said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a GIRL too....there will be TONS and TONS and TONS of clothes to pass on to her too!! Can't wait to hear the news.

Seth and Brittney said...

I had an inkling you were pregnant! Hope everything is going well! Congratulations!!!
-Britt

Amanda said...

yay!! congrats! that's exciting! I hope all goes well!

I had a comment on my blog asking where we're moving to from an Erin (didn't log in, so the name wasn't a link), but I'm assuming it was you!! And to answer your question, Cincinnati. Jason's office is closing here, so we're getting shipped out there.

Chris, Jessica, Mackenzie, & Alison said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you and your growing family! Kenzie and I will be in Boise form the 26th of Sept. through the 7th of Oct. Hopefully we can get together some time!

Ashley Poulsen said...

YAY! i can't wait to have a baby too! Congrats!
If baby so and so is one day early, she/he will be born on my one year with brock!

Amber said...

Yeah on the baby news! Let me know if you ever need me to watch Cyrus for you if you ever need a sitter for something. He is so stinking cute! So where are you guys living now?