Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our new daily routine

Lex and his business partner Don started a logistics company
and they are at work by 7AM!

This is Lex hard at work at the new office.

So we have all been going to bed earlier
and waking up earlier.
I get up when Lex leaves just before 7AM
and Cyrus wakes up about a half hour later.

The other day Cyrus and I watched the sun rise together because he woke up at 7:28AM. He surprisingly just sat and watched out the window with me for a good 15 minutes while he woke up.

2 comments:

MaLea said...

Sounds and looks like you guys are making the best of the early mornings...I think I would choose to stay in bed til noon at least!! Cyrus is so cute...love having you guys so close!!

Michel... said...

Hey! Seems like "school hours" have not really gone away, huh? You sounds like you're very happy and I can see why :D. sorry for the blogging in spanish only policy for the german blog, the other will be kept and will soon have a new post in English (I kinda promise).