Sunday, March 23, 2008

Don't you know I've had ...CANDY... since EASTERS!

Yesterday we went to breakfast and had an Easter egg hunt with "Papaw" and "Mamaw". Cyrus understood what was happening this year, so he had so much fun! Uncle Kirk and Aunt Yeeta loaded him down with Easter gifts! Uncle Kirk asked to make sure it was okay to give him a chocolate bunny. Little did we know it was a ONE POUND chocolate bunny!


Today he woke up and we gave him his Easter basket. He thought that was pretty awesome. He has more sugar than we would let him eat in a month, although he would eat it all in one day if he had the chance!

We ate Easter dinner today at Great Grandma and Grandpa Bassett's house. Cyrus had tuns of fun playing with his "cousin" Jack, and pretty much everyone else in the entire world, because they were almost all there!


Cyrus and Daddy __________________ Jack and Cyrus

"Mamaw" and Cyrus ____________ "Papaw", Cyrus and Peter

Andrew and Juli ____________________ Jana and Jake

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute blog i love it!! happy easter!

Anonymous said...

NACHOOOOOOOO, I got it. Sounds like you had a great Easter too. We wish we could see you guys more often. Its good that you blog cause that way we can see cyrus growing up! Mindy

Michel... said...

hey Erin! Awesome! i hope we had egg hunts and that much candy in Easter here in Mexico... I'll try and bring that tradition to Mexico lol

Amber said...

You have a cute family! Here is my link to my blog because I forgot to give that piece of paper to you. It was fun to get to know you better. So yeah the first week in May I think my hubby has drill for the guard. I will keep you posted, if he does then we will do it the 2nd Saturday in May. Ok I know I am scatter brained, that is what four kids do to you..lol
Amber Kraus